Subject: [Leica] What a cheap lens can do
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:01:12 +0100

Thank you very much Barry for your kind comment. I think that digital
technology enhance the results, these lenses 50 years old probably
still have original Zeiss glasses when the factories was installed in
Russia, anyway the quality is very good.

cheers
Lluis

El 18/01/2012, a las 22:22, Barry Hinderks escribi?: