Subject: [Leica] IMG: LED Night Light
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:49:52 +1030

My 27" iMac is inconveniently large, but there was an even more
inconvenient wait on the 21.5" version when I got it.  The best thing
about a huge monitor, for me, is that you can have your photo large on
the screen, see it all, and still have plenty of space around the
edges for palettes and tools etc in Photoshop.

Marty