Subject: [Leica] IMG: LED Night Light
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:32:56 +1300

I hate shiny screens, paid extra for my 17" MBP to have a matt one - no idea
why Apple have gone glossy only :-(

Depends on how you work, I like large screens and have done for well over a
decade. Let's you see more of the picture without palettes over the top,
multiple images/documents side by side, email and web at the same time, etc.
I suspect that once you use one you will know why...

john