Subject: [Leica] IMG: Film Developing - Reticulation
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:31:34 +1030

Temperature reticulation is very difficult to induce in modern films.
What you saw was reticulation from osmotic and pH shock, not
temperature, the two are quite different, even if they occasionally
look similar.  That is harder to mitigate against, and many modern
film are still subject to it.

Marty