Subject: [Leica] MFT>M adapter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:09:55 -0500

Have people put their pix taken with 4/3's cameras and Leica glass up on
their LUG gallery gallery's?

And as far as MFT goes
Don't forget the LS
L.S.M.F.T
"Lucky Strike means fine tobacco"
That's from 1955 I just looked it up.
I never smoked! But I sure breathed enough of it.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/