Subject: [Leica] MFT>M adapter -Mark
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:00:03 +0100

Le 11 janv. 12 ? 00:09, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> Have people put their pix taken with 4/3's cameras and Leica glass
> up on
> their LUG gallery gallery's?

Please view these snaps large is you have time to

Elmarit 24 R@ 2.8
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/Phx.jpg.html
(notice that the look of the camera has inspired Fuji)

Summicron 50 @2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/2009-PAW-08-Gerard-le-Ramoneur.jpg.html

Angenieux in R mount shot at 210mm +  extender  x2 + crop factor x2 =
840mm handheld ...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/PAW-30a-1010762-full-w.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/2008-PAW-39-Autumn+Leaves.jpg.html

Leitz Macro Elmarit 60 probably @5.6 or 8
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/PAW-20-For-Rose.jpg.html

Apart from you Mark and reviewers, nobody said one can't use a 4/3
camera ;-)
Of course my D700 provides more estate, but I still hold the L1 aka
Digilux 3 was and still is a wonderful camera far exceeding the
potential of all the cameras I had owned or used before.
Of course my friend YMMV.

Amiti?s
Philippe