Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:42:16 -0500

What we didn't know at the time though, the 60's was that many of the
gorgeous Pan Am gals were SPIES for the US.
That would be great if that were at all true.

I like the French one. She's from Canada. I'd pay to see here in a movie.
Karen something.
But Cristiana Ricci come on!?! That's the big time! You don't bet better
talent than that!
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/