Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am"
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 22:32:45 -0500

I just looked at the episode on the ABC website out of the corner of my eye
while watching the BCS National Championship. It's a DR without the eyes.
Astute and extravagant choice, for an airline first officer with no obvious
knowledge of photography buying a camera to encourage a budding
photographer. Looks just like my favorite kit, a DS+DR+LM fresh from factory
CLA bought from Foto Reichardt in Wiesbaden in 1980.

?howard