Subject: [Leica] Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower URL Fixed!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:03:17 -0500

Photoshop extracts the time in a merge from one of them. Don't know which
one!
And in the past I've often had my camera clock set wrong. Not corrected for
daylight savings time and so on. But I'm gotten better with it over the past
few years.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/