Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 and M9
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 18:17:21 +0100

Hi Geir,

If you can afford the M9, then go for that. It is clearly a better camera
than the M8. If you can wait until September's Photokina announcements,
which are likely to include an M10, then M9 prices should plummet at that
point.

If you want a digital Leica NOW and you do want to pay current M9 prices,
then the M8 is a very viable option, despite some naysayers on this list who
shall remain unnamed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman