Subject: [Leica] Lake Michigan waves -- cropped
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:36:51 -0700

Hi Greg,
The most important thing to look at in these are the fact you shot at
precisely the right time.  Peak action is right on. Obviously when you have
to go the size of blow-up for the impact, the over all quality of image
falls apart.

No question longer glass would've been the answer. Next time! :-)
cheers,
ted