Subject: [Leica] What's with all these... FLOWERS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:48:56 -0700

Gentlemen ,gentlemen, please really! :-)   FLOWERS, SHARLOWERS???????????

Do you know what????????? I don't give a flying hoop what everybody shoots
simply because.... AT LEAST THE POSTERS ARE SHOOTING SOMETHING "THEY ENJOY
PLAYING WITH!" :-)

A really quick answer to correct this is in one of the following if you
please. Thank you.
A/  Join them and have fun & creativity of flower results!" :-)
B/ Delete every flower image before you open it! :-) Saves an extreme amount
of mental anguish! :-)

See how easy it is????? NOW GET OVER IT AND LETS NOT HAVE SUCH SILLY
BICKERING! THANK YOU!

cheers,
Dr. ted.... ;-)
And take 2 aspirin at 10 a.m. tomorrow! ;-)  Or make two flower photos
whichever gives the greatest relief! :-)