Subject: [Leica] BBC and Twitter
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:58:02 +0200

They clearly say that they make every effort to obtain permission, but that
in exceptional circumstances such as the Norway bombing or the Arab
uprisings they may, after careful consideration, use a picture and try to
identify the author afterwards. I have no problem with that, and I do not
consider it stealing. It's not like they went to someone's website to rip
off the image.

The kind of pictures we are talking about have a very short shelf life.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain