Subject: [Leica] BBC and Twitter
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:57:04 +0100

Nathan

I am extremely disappointed by your answer to this post, and I am 100% with
Tina. The BBC, together with a number of other organisations in this
country, are very blaz? about copyright until (of course) somebody uses
their material in breach of their rights. Every photographer, whether pro or
not, should have the expectation that ownership of their work will be
respected. No one is talking about payment but of rights under common law.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)