Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:12:41 -0700
References: <1014928967.4116791313261446860.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs12> <CA6C4250.133C2%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CABmfTOUOsBuCHyT3Pk9NbeeH8-p+mkBLLTvk+mK0XtG+JFKyGw@mail.gmail.com> <00a101cc5a83$a14bb250$e3e316f0$@earthlink.net> <CABmfTOX=J_cPGz2XXfP8Us_pnZ+CEwhupv4XMjtEe9mi4+evow@mail.gmail.com> <00b701cc5a8a$404f7e80$c0ee7b80$@earthlink.net> <CAF8hL-EvFBL2JxjdQyY=gkgLQVS8xM_ziGRpkUEyzLF3VpCNnA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3ODjDbacdJVjxYqR3gW9wzH=gPPFOrcETMu4E-4ifmhQ@mail.gmail.com>

I don't keep extra stuff and the only dSLR I have ever bought was the
E-3, which I still use.

But I finally did a spreadsheet on the equipments. Since almost all of
my equipments are holding their values (e.g. Leica lens or XPan
system), it's scary how fast things can add up....

--

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000)