Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Shoots Fireworks
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 07:00:58 +0200

This type of accident happens everywhere in the world. I remember always
being warned on New Year's Eve not to approach unexploded fireworks--in
every country where I have ever spent New Year's Eve. That's why I thought
this "no duds" guarantee sign was funny.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain