Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Shoots Fireworks
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:04:56 -0500

As Ken Carney, the other member, wrote in a separate post, we went searching
for photogenic fireworks stands yesterday; more than a little nostalgia was
also involved in our mission.

Given the few remaining stands, the burn ban, the real possibility of arrest
and the heat (104F) we stopped at one.

Ken's shot somehow turned into b&w (it must have been the heat) (
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9554.jpg.html) but I decided to
stick with color (it was definitely the heat).  I think there is probably
more nostalgia than art here, but anyway Happy 4th to all.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/FireworksStand/

--Bob

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] OKCLUG Shoots Fireworks)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OKCLUG Shoots Fireworks)