Subject: [Leica] BLOG: Shen Hao 617 Arrived
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:04:40 -0700

Hmm... I just tried it different computers and it works fine. Can you please
try again? It's the usual "gallery format" where you see one image and few
thumbnails below. If you click on the image, then it should blow up to 1100
pixels and let you access the other ones. Please let me know if it's not
working that way for you and what browser and OS you are using. Thanks.

The panos are 6x17 ratio, so not sure about the "regular format" comment?

Also, the very first picture I did was using the rise. In fact, it's the one
with our "butterfly" roofline, and I obviously use too much rise as the edge
of the house seems to tilt backward, the opposite of just aiming a regular
camera up.

And it appears that my Benro tripod is up to the task. I have hiked up and
down rocks with that tripod so this would be a good system.

Thanks for the comment.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>