Subject: [Leica] BLOG: Shen Hao 617 Arrived
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:41:56 +0200

Le 15 juin 11 ? 22:04, Richard Man a ?crit :

> Hmm... I just tried it different computers and it works fine. Can
> you please
> try again?

Very small here too Richard
And I hit I refresh

> It's the usual "gallery format" where you see one image and few
> thumbnails below. If you click on the image, then it should blow up
> to 1100
> pixels and let you access the other ones. Please let me know if it's
> not
> working that way for you and what browser and OS you are using.
> Thanks.

Mac - Safari

> The panos are 6x17 ratio, so not sure about the "regular format"
> comment?
>
> Also, the very first picture I did was using the rise. In fact, it's
> the one
> with our "butterfly" roofline, and I obviously use too much rise as
> the edge
> of the house seems to tilt backward, the opposite of just aiming a
> regular
> camera up.

I think the issue is rather that we have no horizontal line - did you
use a level, or a grid on the back?
Lovely place anyhow - I can hear the bells chiming in the mild wind :-)

FYI My son has created a Wordpress site for me and I can upload 8Mb
pixes - should be enough to post larger views I think.
Is yours different?

Best
Philippe