Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:57:09 -0700

Well, this is all saloon BS anyway. It's not like we have any influence on
Leica except whether to buy their stuff :-)

Although the strategy I mentioned is close to my heart as I struggle with
that sort of decision everyday running my own teeny company.

--

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))