Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:49:39 +0530

It will stiff second hand prices of the M8 & M9 - one of the big USP of
Leica is their price stability in the used market. The biggest buyer of
Patek Philippe complications at auction is....Patek Philippe. I would not be
surprised if Leica was supporting their second hand market in some way or
the other to keep stock of collectables available, at the very least, on the
low side.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))