Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:28:23 -0400

Doug you've apparently seen the output from a Leica choice of digital sensor
having better "color" than the standard Canon or Nikon choice did they have
richer reds? Because I can show you how to adjust red situation on an image
from any digital camera. What was it?
Your typical output from your typical user in digital color is all over the
place. A good color image is not something your typical list user would know
if it jumped up and bit him or her in the ass.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner