Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:39:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Doug you've apparently seen the output from a Leica choice of digital sensor
>having better "color" than the standard Canon or Nikon choice did they have
>richer reds? Because I can show you how to adjust red situation on an image
>from any digital camera. What was it?

The most immediate things that have jumped out at me have been gradation and
highlight & shadow detail.

>A good color image is not something your typical list user would know
>if it jumped up and bit him or her in the ass.

Yup.  The typical list user also believes that any color problem can be
fixed with Photoshop or other digital image manipulation tools.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Another R option)