Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:47:06 -0400

In my current digital workflow I almost never color problems witch need to
be fixed in Photoshop. The last time I had a color "problem" was I don't
know when.
The image almost always pops up perfectly right in the adobe raw filter
phase which hs when I first see them in Bridge. I may hit a color tweak
button and when it opens again in Photoshop  itself its already perfect
color wise.
But there was no color problem. Only a very minor color adjustment.

Mark