Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:33:53 -0400

Doug in the old days we could take a Kodachrome slide we took with canon
glass and put it next to a slide made form Leica glass and look at it.
Now its like we are comparing one guys prints comparing anothers and neither
of them really knows what this "Dektol" stuff really does.  Except its a
million times more complicated than that and exists as software and firmware
and stuff nobody understands.

Mark William Rabiner