Subject: [Leica] Photo books, [was HCB?]
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 01:52:58 -0700

Hi Uncle Ted, if you are referring to the photo books by the amazing
photographer Dr. Ted Grant, I do have the "Women in Medicine" book plus the
special photographer's notes, a treasure cove of USEFUL information from a
professional photographer.

Highly recommended! Everyone should have at least a copy!!!