Subject: [Leica] Photo books, [was HCB?]
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:49:32 -0700

I love photo books. Barring seeing prints in person in a gallery, which is a
rare treat, books are second best thing. Especially with the new printing
technology, it is said that offset printing can be at least as good, or
better than the old silver gelatin originals!!!

I have 3-4 big size HCB books. They are wonderful. I probably have close to
100 photobooks now, almost all in B&W :-)

And I am not just saying this, but Craig's Unposed in definitely one of the
best street photo books.