Subject: [Leica] IMG: Layers
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 04:58:56 -0400

I developed the prints in the drums as well, and had the unit under a big
exhaust area: worked very well, but I agree, the trays and fumes can
'build' up on you. I did love working in the darkroom though. The peace,
solitude and 'slow' creativity. By the way, wasting time was Richards
words, not mine. He is clearly not wasting time with the results he has
shown us over the years.

Cheers

Alastair