Subject: [Leica] IMG: Layers
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:03:14 -0400

I feel like I'm at a crossroad. I love working in the darkroom, but it is
increasingly difficult and dare I say pointless to use film especially
when my major time to take images is when I travel -- I want to take
digital and I don't want to take 2 systems. That is one reason I bought
the digital back for the blad, and I will be using that in the Sierra with
John Sexton and a 'digital' guy as well earlier in the year Autumn your
time with Helen as well.

I really want to see work from both in the same place and decide.

Originally the darkroom was to be my 'retirement' hobby. Without it, I've
decided to keep working for now: digital is so expensive  -- that's why
I'm rebuilding the computer ;-)

Cheers

Alastair