Subject: [Leica] IMG: Layers
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 04:55:46 -0400

Developing film wasn't the problem, I still do that, since the metal tanks I
use also keep fumes out of my lungs. It was printing that was killing me,
and I did have a very good ventilation system installed. Still wasn't good
for me. I 'developed' some nasty allergies to the stuff.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook