Subject: [Leica] Question for Lluis about Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:26:07 +0200

Hi Larry,

I don't think you are trolling, and I am not Lluis, but I have been to
Barcelona several times, and have indeed been together with Lluis taking
pictures. Since most of his pictures are about people or
light/shadow/composition, B&W is an appropriate medium. Barcelona is
colorful, but I would not call Philadelphia "drab" either--during the first
half of 90s I frequently drove down there from NJ and found it lively and
attractive.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman