Subject: [Leica] Question for Lluis about Barcelona
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:34:11 -0400

Lluis,

I just had the opportunity to watch a TV travelog about Barcelona. The show
"Globe Trekker" is a British product but is regularly shown on U.S. Public
TV stations. I've never been to Barcelona but it appears to be a lovely and
colorful city. I admire your photos of Barcelona scenes but I have a
question. In such a colorful environment why do you usually shoot in B&W?
You might as well be photographing in much less colorful New York or in Jim
Shulman's drab Philadelphia.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Question for Lluis about Barcelona)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Question for Lluis about Barcelona)