Subject: [Leica] Sensibility of keeping "overlapping" lenses
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:30:56 -0700

A very simple logical, practical  reason is......... "Some assignments
require different cameras! In some cases the basic sort of silence of an M
compared to the louder "Click" of an R! Size can be a main factor.

I had identical lens for both camera types for that reason alone.

Have you ever tried "hiding an R body" under your tuxedo jacket in
attendance at a rather posh gathering of celebrities who get some what
spooked by a guy with a big bulge under his jacket? Or the sight of a
camera?

Dr. ted :-)