Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:39:30 -0400

Pickups are truly amazing in terms of longevity.  I heard that one of the
reasons that Toyota was never really able to make inroads in the large
pickup market is that the average service life of a Ford or Chevy is
200-250K miles.  Pushrod V8s are one of those things that are too simple to
fail.  I also read about the rush on Lincoln Town Cars when NYC changed its
taxi rules  (grandfathering them in) - those apparently can do 250K in
Manhattan traffic before needing a rebuild.

Dante