Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:20:37 +0100

Audis are no longer as relieable as they used to be it seems - a good
friend of mine had an A8 4.2 that he replaced by the it is 3.2 after
200,000 miles?
Lots of troubles with electronics on the news one which Audi couldn't
solve.
He finally purchased a Cayenne  ...

Ph
Le 12 mars 11 ? 19:14, grduprey at mchsi.com a ?crit :