Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:14:56 -0600 (CST)

Jags have always been beautiful machines, but let's face it, reliability and
ease of maintenance have never been a part of their vocabulary.  I recently
bought a 2007 Cadillac CTS, not as pretty as a Jag, but way more reliable.
Actually very German like in ride and road manners, similar to my Audi A6.

Cheers,
Gene