Subject: [Leica] new photos in the gallery
From: hopsternew at (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:23:53 +1000

Hi Dr T. My favourite is the second shot of Mike. I think that it is moving
and effective story telling.

Now I am sure I am mistaken, but do some of those other shots just possibly
have some rocks and ferns in them!!!??!

*Ms Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia. *
*Pre-election: "I rule out a carbon tax.''*
*Post Election: "I'm determined to price carbon."*

On 27 February 2011 10:41, <tedgrant at> wrote:

> Hi Crew,
> For those who wish to C&C me now's yer chance to "get even!" ;-)
> Well given I don't post very often it takes me an hour or so to re-learn
> how to post new photos. So here you are as this is from a series I'm
> working
> on about a 91 year old blind man who is amazing. Blind? Hell he feels more
> than many people see.
> Plus there's a few from our first snow .... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh KILL! SNOW I
> cheers,
> ted

Message from tedgrant at (tedgrant at ([Leica] new photos in the gallery)