Subject: [Leica] NOW BATTERY USE?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:28:09 -0500

Herb -

There are several Hong Kong suppliers on EBay:
Go for the ones with "Buy Now" options and a good rating.
http://cgi.ebay.com/z54-Battery-Leica-M8-M8-2-M9-14464-Digital-Camera-/270711104585?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item3f07a3a449#ht_602wt_913

<http://cgi.ebay.com/z54-Battery-Leica-M8-M8-2-M9-14464-Digital-Camera-/270711104585?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item3f07a3a449#ht_602wt_913>That
one has free shipping, too.

Hope this helps.