Subject: [Leica] NOW BATTERY USE?
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:58:18 -0800

Tina, Ted:

Could you nice folks send me a link to the Hong Kong Leica battery
supplier. I did a Google search, and after an amount of frustration,
found--

Hong Kong ebay: $19.99 plus $3.99 shipping from a company named
easytradingco.

Is this the outfit you bought from. If you bought a few years ago,
the difference between $10 and $20 could just be inflation.

I'm not worried about minor price differences. I just want to be sure
I get reasonably good batteries.

Herb
--
Herbert Kanner