Subject: [Leica] 4/3 Adapters
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 06:58:56 -0500

Boo!!!  Hiss!!  There should be laws about this.  It was 14 degrees F in
South Carolina this morning.  That is not normal.  You have stolen our heat
and somehow moved it to Australia.  Send it back

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] 4/3 Adapters)