Subject: [Leica] 4/3 Adapters
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:05:06 +1000

Thanks Harrison (and others contributing). Always interested to learn
something new. I follow what you are saying regarding the
composition/viewing. It is interesting that many people adopting these newer
concept cameras are doing it to adapt high quality primes, some of them many
times more expensive than the new cameras. Probably not what Olympus and
Panasonic envisioned originally. Or maybe I just hang out with people who
own a lot of high quality prime lenses!
By the way it is actually sunny today after weeks of cloud and rain. We had
our coldest December overnight minimum before Christmas. It got all the way
down to 58F. Not seeing any snow in the swimming pool just yet though and
today is heading for  84F and sunny

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman