Subject: [Leica] The reason I missed... the correct linkx
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:46:19 +0100

I like two approaches to landscapes, creatures and things:
The entire scene, the one where things are located, surrounded, integrated
in a whole
And the closer one, where creatures turn into characters by themselves.
For this second one, it would be great to use a longer lens
But, although the temptation is great, you're probably right, Kyle
Thanks for your words