Subject: [Leica] The reason I missed... the correct linkx
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:54:13 +0100

In nine days, I only saw two of these cats, and nothing close. It seems
Serengeti leopards are shyer than the Mara ones ;-)
Even so, it's a privilege to have seen it in its environment.
I like your Kenya picture, Jayanand... as always!
Good luck in Sri Lanka, and thanks for your kind comment,
Cheers,
Marc