Subject: [Leica] The reason I missed... the correct linkx
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:34:53 +0100

If I were a serious photographer (in the meaning of "pro", I hope) maybe I
had a permission to get off the car. Rest of the people may not.
In another case, I just should increase the statistics of stupid tourists
who create problems in the parks and cause accidents.
Should you act as a tourist respecting the rules, R., or a pro, able to walk
until a leopard ?

(Fine picture, your Pirate attack)