Subject: [Leica] CODING???? is it really a necessary evil?
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:32:50 -0800

Tina,

You forgot to mention: if the vignetting and other (if any)
corrections are significant, you can always enter the lens identity
manually.

Admittedly, this is a pain in the neck and easy to forget. Some
months ago, I posted a picture of a gull on a post and Bob Adler
commented: "How did you get that close to the duck with a 35mm lens?"
Of course, it was a 90mm lens, and I forgot to change the lens choice
manualy.

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner