Subject: [Leica] CV Ultra-wide Heliar (12mm) 6-bit coding on M9
From: jean.louchet at gmail.com (Jean Louchet)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:52:25 +0100

Just to share my short experience, on my recently acquired M9, the CV
12mm does require vignetting correction. After some disappointment
with coding it as the 16/18/21 (code 010000) and several other tests,
I coded it with code 011001 (recognised as a 2.8/24 ASPH) and the
results now look not perfect but very acceptable. Has ayone found a
better suited code?
I am using the same code for the CV 15mm as well.
Jean

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] CODING???? is it really a necessary evil?)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] CV Ultra-wide Heliar (12mm) 6-bit coding on M9)