Subject: [Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:39:27 -0400

With the introduction of the Leica Digilux in 1998, Bob, Leica also invented
what we call "re-useable film". It's like an Everlasting Gobstopper. The
film in the Digilux is exposed, then the exposures are "wiped off of it"
leaving the film, for all intents and purposes, _unexposed_ again, and may
be re-used to take another 8 images. This may be done repeatedly. With the
Ur Digilux Leica revolutionized photography in a way that would have driven
the photographers of old completely mad with joy and envy. Film producers,
like Kodak, unable to comprehend the immensity of this invention reacted the
only way they could without their brains bursting -- they pretended that it
hadn't happened. Anything else would have been too terrible to imagine.

If you had a Leica Digilux your would would be revolutionized. However, the
Ur Digilux was only made for six months in 1998 and they are very rare.

kc