Subject: [Leica] genuine LEICA friday flower
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:34:53 -0400

The Ur Digilux is coveted by flower photographers because of the "filthy
glow" it gives, making even the most delicate flowers look manly and robust,
covered with what they call the "leica grit".

As Henri Bresson said "I never before wanted to wash a flower until I'd seen
Kyle Cassidy's Ur Leica images. What gives? Does he photograph in a swamp?"

Yes I do, Henri, yes I do.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/leica-rose.jpg

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] genuine LEICA friday flower)
Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] genuine LEICA friday flower)