Subject: [Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:32:21 -0500

Thanks for the history, Kyle, it all comes back to me now.

I was not an earliest-adopter because I was firmly convinced this new
fangled digital stuff had no real future, at least until 2015.

Always right on the bleeding edge, I am.

--Bob

==On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:39 AM, kyle cassidy on the LUG

Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images)
Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images)