Subject: [Leica] DMR Settings
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:39:18 -0500 (CDT)

Tina,

Glad to see you got it working.  SDHC cards will not work, however the 4G
non sdhc cards will (I have used the Transcend 4G 133x cards with good
results).  I use 2G cards but do have the 4G also that i use occasionally.
You also need to make sure the contacts on the power unit are clean as the
problem you described will also happen if the contacts are dirty./corroded.

Cheers,
Gene